Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Opt To Adopt

                              
                                               Tuesday's Tails

                                                  Bailey


                                                                           Bo

Bailey and Bo are a bonded pair on their second visit to the shelter. They were returned because their family  was moving. Bo is 5 and Bailey is 10 years young. They are a very sweet pair, are up to date on vaccines and  are chipped . They currently reside at Pet Welfare , Eglin AFB, Florida. #850-678-5066. But they would love to reside with you! 
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/24846880

This is a Blog Hop featuring shelter animals. Opt To Adopt! 

4 comments:

  1. Bonded pairs are often the easiest dogs to train and take care of. I hope they find a special person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found out that if you share on facebook you don't get as many views as if you post it yourself. I am thinking about doing a post on my blog at the end of the week featuring all of the dogs and cats that were on Tuesday's Tails, linking to each of the other bloggers and then posting each one separately on facebook. What do you think and if you are okay with this please let me know by commenting on my blog! That way I will get the reply and will know if it is okay to put your featured animal in my post! And thanks for joining the blog hop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how anyone can just give up on there pets, we moved 3 years ago Mum and Dad brought me and the cats along with them though. I hope they find there forever home soon.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete