Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Alex

                    
                            Tuesday's Tails







Hi, I'm Alexandria.  I'm a young, active, playful girl.  I love to go, go, go!  I'm all about playing fetch, running and swimming. I'm good with little ones  and other dogs. I know a few commands, but I must be a good jumper because my previous owner said I need a 6 ft. privacy fence.  I'm the perfect companion for an active family. Can't wait to see you!  Alex  lives at Pet Welfare, Eglin AFB. Fl  #850-678-5066.

                                   Thanks to Dogs N Pawz . This is a Blog Hop! 


3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Thanks for joining the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those eyes are intense! She is beautiful, though. I wish her the very best in finding a furever home.

    ReplyDelete