Tuesday, July 30, 2013

                                           Tuesday's Tails 

                            TASHA

                         Terrier Mix: An adoptable dog in Eglin AFB, FL







Hi, I'm Tasha!
I'm young, spunky and always ready to play. I'm good with other dogs and I love kids of all ages. I'm a smart little girl, so I bet you could teach me lots of tricks! And don't let these little legs fool you-I can keep up with the best of them!
Come see me at the shelter Mon-Sat 9-1!

                 TASHA'S CONTACT INFO

                          Pet Welfare, Eglin AFB, FL

                                 Thanks to Dogs N Pawz . This is a Blog Hop! 



3 comments:

  1. OMG! Love those ears! Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tasha is a real cutie! Those ears are awesome! Surely it won't take her too long to find a furever home. Will share!

    ReplyDelete