Tuesday, August 20, 2013




                                 Tuesday's Tails



Hey, I'm Oscar!
I'm a feisty little heavyweight that loves people. I love giving kisses and soaking up all the attention.  I get along great with others dogs, but would probably do better with older children. I was found as a stray and used to be really shy but I've come out of my shell now! Can't wait to see you!


OSCAR'S CONTACT INFO

Pet Welfare, Eglin AFB, FL

A little about this blog hop, via Dogs N Pawz:
This is the Blog Hop that features shelter animals. Find a cat, dog, rabbit, etc. at your local animal shelter or rescue and feature them on this Blog Hop! Come join the fun and help a furry friend find a forever home! And while you’re at it, don’t forget to visit the other blogs and share their doggies, cats, rabbits, and all the other animals that need forever homes on your social media sites. Please spread the word!




3 comments:

  1. Awww, Oscar's a big ol' cutie. Look at that toothy grin. Will definitely share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cutie! Will share.

    ReplyDelete